A pet-friendly Halloween costume that’s simple, sweet and doggone adorable!
This Halloween, don’t forget to include your furry friend on the festivities! Your dog will be the hit of the Halloween party with this simple DIY Chick-fil-A Lemonade costume idea. Don’t be spooked – the costume can be made in less than 20 minutes from start to finish, and there are only five steps.
- Yellow t-shirt (to fit size of dog)
- Black paint
- Green paint
- Red paint
- Paint brush
- Cardboard tube
- Red dog collar
- Hot glue gun
- Trace outline of lemon (including leaf) on back of t-shirt with a pencil.
- Paint a leaf near the top of the lemon with green paint. Let paint dry.
- Paint cardboard tube red (to create a straw) and let dry.
- Using a hot glue gun, attach red tube to dog collar and let dry.
- Dress dog in lemon shirt and put on collar with straw.