Recipe: Give Your Reheatable Chick-fil-A Tray an Extra Kick
We’ve got a simple recipe that pairs perfectly with Chick-fil-A’s reheatable trays
Here’s some great news: Chick-fil-A serves reheatable trays of Chick-n-Strips. They are perfect for those days this summer when you’ve got a crowd coming over to watch a baseball game, and you don’t feel like spending all day in the kitchen.
Here’s some more great news: We’ve got a simple recipe for a sauce that will give that tray a little something extra.
You can pick up your tray of Chilled Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips™ at participating locations. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve, then reheat on a baking sheet in the oven, according to package instructions. Once the tray is out of the oven, top the Chick-n-Strips™ with this yummy sauce.
- 1 cup Chick-fil-A Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions
- Combine the Chick-fil-A Sriracha Sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and rice vinegar in a pot over medium heat.
- After you’ve reheated the Chick-n-Strips™, place them into a pan.
- Coat with the sauce and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Repeat until done.
- Place Chick-n-Strips™ on plate and sprinkle with sesame seed and green onions.