- Less than 15 MIN
- Feeds 6
Yield: ¾ cup
- 1 cup Chick-fil-A sweetened iced tea
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt and fresh-ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- Place tea in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to medium low. Cook for about 10 minutes until the tea is reduced to 1/3 cup. Turn off heat and cool for 15 minutes.
- Place tea in a mixing bowl. Whisk in the vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard and salt. Slowly add the oil, whisking to incorporate. Add the ginger, and then taste for seasoning.