Recipe: Kicked-Up Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Less than 15 MIN
- Feeds 8
From “tried and true” to “exciting and new!”
Buffalo chicken dip is a perennial favorite at parties, tailgates and picnics, so Chef Angela Wadlington at Chick-fil-A’s test kitchen had her work cut out for her when she challenged the classic.
But, she successfully took the decades-old recipe from “tried and true” to “exciting and new!” The combination of creamy, spicy and cheesy flavors make this kicked-up version everyone’s favorite party guest!
½ cup mayonnaise
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
8 oz. container of Chick-fil-A Zesty Buffalo Sauce (can be purchased at your Chick-fil-A restaurant)
1/3 cup green onion
1½ cups Chick-fil-A Spicy chicken filets (approx. 2 and ½ filets), breading removed and chicken shredded
1 cup bagel chips, finely crushed, plus more for dipping
Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush bagel chips in Ziploc bag for to create topping.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, blue cheese, 8-ounce container of Chick-fil-A Zesty Buffalo Sauce, green onion and spicy chicken. Mix well.
- Grease an 8x8” square pan.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly into pan.
- Top with finely crushed bagel crisps.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with bagel chips for dipping.