Recipe: Chilled Broccolini with Lemon Pepper Dip
- 15-20 MIN
- Feeds 8
Chips and dip is so last year. Wow the crowd at your next gathering with this simple and refreshing Broccolini snack.
- 1 bunch Mann's Broccolini
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper, (like Lawry's)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch Mann’s Broccolini by putting it into boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove Broccolini and plunge into a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process.
- In small bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice and lemon pepper. Cover and refrigerate to allow flavors to blend.
- Drain Broccolini and refrigerate until ready to use. Serve Broccolini and dip together as a tasty appetizer.